If you are friendly, energetic, organized, have a knack for hospitality and large social network—and are looking for a place to office 100% rent free—then you might be just the person we’re looking for! We are looking for a Community Manager to trade us a dedicated desk (check out our My HeadSpace membership for details) in exchange for your help growing membership through social networking, event and activity ideas, and tours of the space.
Potential responsibilities would include:
· Grow membership through social networking, word of mouth, creative marketing ideas
· Give new member tours
· Answer email inquiries/Facebook messages
· Recommend event, activity ideas and improvements
· Maintain, organize and replenish supplies
· Light upkeep of space
How do you know you’re a great fit for the job? Well, you might have some of these qualities:
· In a creative or marketing profession and need office space!
· Have a few extra hours a week to help grow the next great co-working community in DFW
· Have an interest in co-working, start-ups, marketing, business, entrepreneurship, PR or related fields.
· Resourceful, outgoing, organized
· Social media savvy--digital literacy a plus
· A great communicator online and in person
· Available and flexible--we will work with your schedule, but the best person for the role will be on-site 3 to 4 days a week, 4 to 5 hours a day.
And of course, there are tons of benefits to being our new Community Manager:
· FREE RENT in a new, modern office space with great people
· No utilities, no contracts, and the latest gear
· Free Wi-Fi
· Free snacks and drinks (coffee, anyone?)
· 24/7 secure building access
· Convenient to the Dallas North Tollway, the George Bush Turnpike and I-35
· Access to award-winning advertising agency, LAUNCH Agency, right next door
Do you think you’d be a great fit for the position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today and introduce yourself!