Why is it called HeadSpace?
To represent a place where creative professionals from Plano, Frisco and Carrollton can get away from their home offices and coffee shops. An inspiring coworking space in North Dallas where they can clear their heads and free their minds up to do great work. Plus, HeadSpace Dallas just sounds cool.
Why HeadSpace versus another coworking, conference or business center?
There are plenty of reasons, but here are a few.
- Location, Location, Location: Because we’re a North Dallas coworking space, we’re probably a lot closer to where you live. If you’ve ever had to contend with traffic on LBJ in the morning, this is something you’ll really appreciate.
- Innovation-Driven: We offer creative professionals free high-speed Wi-Fi, the latest and greatest AV equipment, online scheduling and a generally cool, tech-savvy atmosphere.
- Creative Focus: HeadSpace caters to professionals from all fields, from advertising and design to digital/social media experts, marketing and promotions professionals, photographers, writers, illustrators and anyone who considers themselves an innovator. If you’re not afraid to think outside the box, no matter your profession, you’ll find a home in HeadSpace.
- Flexibility: Choose the kind of workspace that fits you best. A private office? A dedicated desk? Open seating? Check, check and check. Oh, and if you need to hold a meeting or function, HeadSpace Dallas has multiple conference rooms at your disposal, too.
- Culture Connection: HeadSpace Dallas is a community built on collaboration. Because of that, we do what we can to inspire people to connect, network and work together. Whether it’s a happy hour with our neighbors at LAUNCH Agency, or our weekly Wednesday yoga sessions, you’re invited to be a part of a fun, inclusive atmosphere where you can work and play.
What are the rules?
We like to keep things as free-flowing as possible, so think of these more as common-sense guidelines:
- Keep it down: Spirited discussion, collaboration and general buzz are all good things, but try not to get crazy-loud—especially if there’s a meeting in progress.
- Keep it clean: Creative thinking can be a messy process. We get that. But as a shared space, it’s important to keep your desk and all common areas picked up and sanitary.
- Keep it safe: There’s a keypad on the door for a reason. Please do not let in anyone you don’t know. Need to have clients, colleagues or other nonmembers over? Just tell us in advance.
- Keep it fair: We love friends! That’s why we encourage you to introduce HeadSpace to your friends and colleagues. You can show them around, but we have to ask that you don’t take advantage of our flexible policies. Feel free to invite guests and clients to HeadSpace, but if you have one guest who stops by every day, or a large number of guests that regularly take up a lot of space, we will have to come and talk to you about getting them signed up for a space of their own. The more the merrier!
What if I just want a place to meet with clients?
No problem. Apply for a Meeting HeadSpace membership and you’ll be able to call ahead and schedule meetings, brainstorms, classes, presentations and more in our state-of-the-art conference room at very reasonable rates.
What if I just want a mailbox or virtual business address?
We've got you covered—apply for a Virtual HeadSpace membership and we’ll set you up.
Why do I have to pay for a private mailbox?
The United States Postal Service charges us a fee for acting as a mail service. That’s what the $30 charge for a private mailbox and business address goes towards. By making a business mailbox optional, we’re able to keep our base membership price low.
How do I get to HeadSpace?
We’re at 4100 Midway Rd., Ste. 2120, in Carrollton, just north of the George Bush Turnpike and just west of the Dallas North Tollway.
Click here for a map and directions.
When are you open?
Our staff is here Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:30pm, but members have access to the building 24/7 with their key card and passcode!
I have more questions. How do I get in touch?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 972.695.9350.